Nonsensical Bitching

For those who misses JOLENE's endless chattering n rattling, ranting n raving.. For those who misses JOLENE's annoying person so much they wanna cry.. For those who wanna strangle JOLENE for her endless dramatic nonsense yet cant do without her in their lives..

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I am ashamed... Ashamed to say that im in the health care profession..
I have seen countless of people afflicted with all forms of illness and healt problems..
I have often felt sympathy and thanked god for my parent's good health.
I had always thought that my parents health had always been good.. So even if they are not well, it will be minor and nothing serious that will require them to take medication for long..
I mean... Not in the nex 5yrs at least...

I had been in a dreamy and happy bubble... Seemingly protected by the false illusion that all is well and that health problems wont be cause for concern for me .. Not for a while at least...
N to think im an OT and shld of all people, see this as smth common and normal..
Yet i find it hard... Not when smeone i love so much is affected...

N now the bubble is burst...
It is easy to look on at other people's parents health condition and just feel sympathy.
It is hard at times to accept it if your own parent aint well..
Hard to imagine that the strong and unwavering figure in your life may now have to take a backseat and rest...

This all aint happening at the right time...
I wish im home... Its nothing serious but i wish i know first hand every single detail..

I cant handle illness in my family..
Pple can tell me it is common... It is nothing serious..
But still, i'd wish i was there... The physical presence and assurance would be great...

I am over-reacting... hahahaa....
But to those who know me well.... Shld know.. its just me...

I protect furiously those i love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home