Pissed off again..
I am considering moving out.... (i think my mom will get a start if she read this.. hehe)
Firstly, i m sick of things getting stolen.. Then again, that's not the main reason.
Secondly, im thinking on cutting down on the amt i spend on rent..
I m JUST thinking only... hahaa...
Looking at wat is available and how much it costs and all before i decide..
And as im a lazy person who hates walkin too much n i choose convenience over cost..
I might just end up not moving... But well, that is smth on my mind lately..
I kinda am annoyed with the place im stayin in..
Its not hellava cheap nor that much better.. The management here is plain crap..
N i dunno... i just am considering moving so as to save on my rental.. hee..
*cross fingers and see how it goes..*
Well.. my food was just stolen again la..
I myself am getting tired of talkin abt it n getting angry..
I kinda resign myself to this ill fate... if not, getting myself all mad and furious aint gonna solve the problem and it is not going to make me feel better..
So i just accept it.. swear at the fucker for a few mins n forget about it.
This fucked up piece of shit is getting quite terrible..
It seems that my floormate lost her container of food ysterday that was in her room..
I assume that it was left onthe table.. N her door was left wide open...
Then again, its really bad if the fucker has moved on to go into pple's room to take stuff..
Thou it is food but still.... Its damn shocking...
The puzzling bit was... ystday the floor was quite crowded, as in most of us were around and walkin about.. So whoever did it must have been one of us on the level... N had alot of guts to walk into one of our rooms..
So now... i keep my door shut when i go out.. even for a short while...
tsktsktsk.... This is so terrible...
May whoever is stealing stuff choke to death on his/her own saliva.
The weather lately has been fairly warm..
After the two wintery days last week... It has so far been quite hot here...
Looks like summer is really here finally..... groanss..
I like the cold better than the hot.. haha...
I m getting tad bit concerned about getting tanned.. hahaa..
I know its sooo damn 'gu niang' of me to be concerned abt it.. But hey...
I been thru the tanning phase.. N after realising how bad it is on my skin..
I just decided to stop... Its really not good anyway... Esp here in Aust..
The sun is just terrible...
With the arrival of SUmmer...
Spiders and MORE flies are coming out to play...
FUCKING IRRITATING LA!!!!!!!!
I have been having spiders strolling about my room lately..
N i had one dropping down rite in front of me on its web today...
Im not the kind that screams at the sight of spiders etc.. But im pissed cuz firstly, i dunno are the poisonous or harmless..
Secondly, i DO NOT want the small ones crawling anywhere near MY BODY..
Imagine it strolling into my ears or smth at nite when im sleeping...
EEEEEEEKKKKKSSSSSSSSSS....
N the flies... why did God create flies?!
They buzz ard u in groups.. Land on ur nose, spectacles, mouth, forehead..
Basically.. they are just ill trained..
I have to walk about blowing at my own face to get the damn flies OUT of my face..
Frankly, it looks damn stupid.. waving ur hand in the air all the time to get them away frm u.
Lately.. i have been swearing alot again.. HAHAHAHAHA...
Back to before i came here.. hehee...
Swearing at the spiders.. the flies.. the food thief...
Tsktsk... Im so uncouth.. sighsigh..
hehehee....
Then again, its just verbal expression of emotions.. Nothing wrong.
rite? heh..
Okie dokiez... time to go n nestle in bed...
Take care pple...
N i miss my frens a great great great deal....
sobsob..
Firstly, i m sick of things getting stolen.. Then again, that's not the main reason.
Secondly, im thinking on cutting down on the amt i spend on rent..
I m JUST thinking only... hahaa...
Looking at wat is available and how much it costs and all before i decide..
And as im a lazy person who hates walkin too much n i choose convenience over cost..
I might just end up not moving... But well, that is smth on my mind lately..
I kinda am annoyed with the place im stayin in..
Its not hellava cheap nor that much better.. The management here is plain crap..
N i dunno... i just am considering moving so as to save on my rental.. hee..
*cross fingers and see how it goes..*
Well.. my food was just stolen again la..
I myself am getting tired of talkin abt it n getting angry..
I kinda resign myself to this ill fate... if not, getting myself all mad and furious aint gonna solve the problem and it is not going to make me feel better..
So i just accept it.. swear at the fucker for a few mins n forget about it.
This fucked up piece of shit is getting quite terrible..
It seems that my floormate lost her container of food ysterday that was in her room..
I assume that it was left onthe table.. N her door was left wide open...
Then again, its really bad if the fucker has moved on to go into pple's room to take stuff..
Thou it is food but still.... Its damn shocking...
The puzzling bit was... ystday the floor was quite crowded, as in most of us were around and walkin about.. So whoever did it must have been one of us on the level... N had alot of guts to walk into one of our rooms..
So now... i keep my door shut when i go out.. even for a short while...
tsktsktsk.... This is so terrible...
May whoever is stealing stuff choke to death on his/her own saliva.
The weather lately has been fairly warm..
After the two wintery days last week... It has so far been quite hot here...
Looks like summer is really here finally..... groanss..
I like the cold better than the hot.. haha...
I m getting tad bit concerned about getting tanned.. hahaa..
I know its sooo damn 'gu niang' of me to be concerned abt it.. But hey...
I been thru the tanning phase.. N after realising how bad it is on my skin..
I just decided to stop... Its really not good anyway... Esp here in Aust..
The sun is just terrible...
With the arrival of SUmmer...
Spiders and MORE flies are coming out to play...
FUCKING IRRITATING LA!!!!!!!!
I have been having spiders strolling about my room lately..
N i had one dropping down rite in front of me on its web today...
Im not the kind that screams at the sight of spiders etc.. But im pissed cuz firstly, i dunno are the poisonous or harmless..
Secondly, i DO NOT want the small ones crawling anywhere near MY BODY..
Imagine it strolling into my ears or smth at nite when im sleeping...
EEEEEEEKKKKKSSSSSSSSSS....
N the flies... why did God create flies?!
They buzz ard u in groups.. Land on ur nose, spectacles, mouth, forehead..
Basically.. they are just ill trained..
I have to walk about blowing at my own face to get the damn flies OUT of my face..
Frankly, it looks damn stupid.. waving ur hand in the air all the time to get them away frm u.
Lately.. i have been swearing alot again.. HAHAHAHAHA...
Back to before i came here.. hehee...
Swearing at the spiders.. the flies.. the food thief...
Tsktsk... Im so uncouth.. sighsigh..
hehehee....
Then again, its just verbal expression of emotions.. Nothing wrong.
rite? heh..
Okie dokiez... time to go n nestle in bed...
Take care pple...
N i miss my frens a great great great deal....
sobsob..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home