Superficial me...
Hmm... after much consideration and watchin the telly today...
I realised i've been very superficial in my statement ysterday abt ANZAC day..
hehehaa...
I guess not havin been thru any War in my short life..
N not havin anyone in my life losing their lives in wars, this day holds no significance to me..
Even if Singapore was to have one, i probably wont 'feel' for it much..
Guess it shows how very sheltered i m in Singapore...
On ANZAC Day in Australia, it is really BIG..
Bigger than their "Australia Day"..
In Melbourne, they have a footie match annually on this day...
Between Collingwood and Essendon... From what i was told, it is these two teams that started this tradition of them playing on this day to commemorate those that lost their lives in the war..
And not cuz they are the two top teams in Aust...
* I m suppose to be supporting Collingwood..haahaa.. BUT i din watch.. hehe..*
The morning started with a March by the Soldiers at 6am thru the city i think..
Followed by the footie match startin in the noon...
Would have been nice if i had went to see it BUT had to work...
Well... i think if Singaproe is to have any holiday to commemorate anyone..
It would probably be for our 'father of Spore'...
hahaaa.... I'd probably feel sad if he died...
Cuz i do support him.. hahaa... N PAP..
(Those who dun support.. blehh!!)
I realised i've been very superficial in my statement ysterday abt ANZAC day..
hehehaa...
I guess not havin been thru any War in my short life..
N not havin anyone in my life losing their lives in wars, this day holds no significance to me..
Even if Singapore was to have one, i probably wont 'feel' for it much..
Guess it shows how very sheltered i m in Singapore...
On ANZAC Day in Australia, it is really BIG..
Bigger than their "Australia Day"..
In Melbourne, they have a footie match annually on this day...
Between Collingwood and Essendon... From what i was told, it is these two teams that started this tradition of them playing on this day to commemorate those that lost their lives in the war..
And not cuz they are the two top teams in Aust...
* I m suppose to be supporting Collingwood..haahaa.. BUT i din watch.. hehe..*
The morning started with a March by the Soldiers at 6am thru the city i think..
Followed by the footie match startin in the noon...
Would have been nice if i had went to see it BUT had to work...
Well... i think if Singaproe is to have any holiday to commemorate anyone..
It would probably be for our 'father of Spore'...
hahaaa.... I'd probably feel sad if he died...
Cuz i do support him.. hahaa... N PAP..
(Those who dun support.. blehh!!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home