Reasons to be naggy...
Alright.. I knw that im naggy.. n NO ONE likes a naggy person.. haha...
Myself included.. I've someone(aka my mom)who nags at me abt everything and anything and all the time... SO yea, i do know how annoying it can be.. YET when i sit down to think abt it.... I really do appreciate the nagging at times... Cuz if u look beyond the irritating and annoying voice that is dronning away... It is a person that cares deeply enough for u to put the effort into nagging...
yea.. I knw my frens would roll their eyeballs n say im self-justifying...
I am! hahaa... Cuz i wonder why do i nag at some n not at some..
My mom nags at me till at times i have evil thots of wishing that she will just get a sore throat and leave me alone. Yet i realise that with her naggings, i have been reminded countless of times to do stuff etc etc... N without all these naggings, i wont be the person i am today. N probably have screwed up alot of things in my work life and personal life...
I was once told by someone that, a person wont nag IF he or she dont care. Nor would the person nag if things are done properly n the person wont have to worry..
Nagging comes along when worry is present... True??
N frankly, nagging can be quite a frustrating thing.. It normally leads to frustration when a person refuses to listen n ends up murking their lives up or making silly mistakes n LTR come to me n say they regret.. My dear frens.. u knw who u are.. hahahahaa...
I knw im naggy... N as i reflect upon myself.. I realise tt im naggy at pple tt i care alot abt.. Pple tt i worry will do silly things and bring harm or upset to themselves.. So for those pple who i nag at, u guys knw tt i care deeply for u k!! =)
N there r also the pple i knw tt i dont bother to nag at nor bother to care even if they fuck their lives up... Cuz i just dont care.
I think my naggiest self was last yr.... I knw i probably drove someone mad and annoyed at times with my endless nags n worries etc.. haha.... N i realised tt i nagged so much was cuz.. this person was someone i cared deeply for n worried constantly for.. Some may say, i shld just fuck care n dont bother la..
But when faced with a person u care deeply for, can u bear to let the person muddle his/her life away n not care?
I guess i cant... I would prefer to be seen as annoying then turn a blind eye..
Though i have taken note of my 'flaw' n seek to improve it.. hahaa..
Thus the rule is.. to find a husband tt can handle himself well.. n thus i will NOT have to worry n thus nag.. heeheehee...
Presently, im faced with LOADS of naggings... Actually, i wont say naggings.. Its just questions n questions n MORE questions.. At times, i really do get annoyed.
BUT its just cuz my mom is so concerned abt my life in australia.. N wanna make sure tt she has thought abt everything n planned as much as she can for me...
N when i have frens who tell me tt their parents din even really bother abt them..
I feel this deep appreciation for my annoying mom's efforts.. (hahaa... )
I grew up in such an environment.. thus i guess im like my mom...
Good n bad... Its up to pple to appreciate me n value me.. Thus to those who think im naggy n annoying... u can fuck off n die.. hahahaha!!
Bottomline... Just feel that naggings comes with deep care & love..
If not.. u wont bother wasting the effort to think n worry n nag.. N try to make life for a person easier or smoother...
Myself included.. I've someone(aka my mom)who nags at me abt everything and anything and all the time... SO yea, i do know how annoying it can be.. YET when i sit down to think abt it.... I really do appreciate the nagging at times... Cuz if u look beyond the irritating and annoying voice that is dronning away... It is a person that cares deeply enough for u to put the effort into nagging...
yea.. I knw my frens would roll their eyeballs n say im self-justifying...
I am! hahaa... Cuz i wonder why do i nag at some n not at some..
My mom nags at me till at times i have evil thots of wishing that she will just get a sore throat and leave me alone. Yet i realise that with her naggings, i have been reminded countless of times to do stuff etc etc... N without all these naggings, i wont be the person i am today. N probably have screwed up alot of things in my work life and personal life...
I was once told by someone that, a person wont nag IF he or she dont care. Nor would the person nag if things are done properly n the person wont have to worry..
Nagging comes along when worry is present... True??
N frankly, nagging can be quite a frustrating thing.. It normally leads to frustration when a person refuses to listen n ends up murking their lives up or making silly mistakes n LTR come to me n say they regret.. My dear frens.. u knw who u are.. hahahahaa...
I knw im naggy... N as i reflect upon myself.. I realise tt im naggy at pple tt i care alot abt.. Pple tt i worry will do silly things and bring harm or upset to themselves.. So for those pple who i nag at, u guys knw tt i care deeply for u k!! =)
N there r also the pple i knw tt i dont bother to nag at nor bother to care even if they fuck their lives up... Cuz i just dont care.
I think my naggiest self was last yr.... I knw i probably drove someone mad and annoyed at times with my endless nags n worries etc.. haha.... N i realised tt i nagged so much was cuz.. this person was someone i cared deeply for n worried constantly for.. Some may say, i shld just fuck care n dont bother la..
But when faced with a person u care deeply for, can u bear to let the person muddle his/her life away n not care?
I guess i cant... I would prefer to be seen as annoying then turn a blind eye..
Though i have taken note of my 'flaw' n seek to improve it.. hahaa..
Thus the rule is.. to find a husband tt can handle himself well.. n thus i will NOT have to worry n thus nag.. heeheehee...
Presently, im faced with LOADS of naggings... Actually, i wont say naggings.. Its just questions n questions n MORE questions.. At times, i really do get annoyed.
BUT its just cuz my mom is so concerned abt my life in australia.. N wanna make sure tt she has thought abt everything n planned as much as she can for me...
N when i have frens who tell me tt their parents din even really bother abt them..
I feel this deep appreciation for my annoying mom's efforts.. (hahaa... )
I grew up in such an environment.. thus i guess im like my mom...
Good n bad... Its up to pple to appreciate me n value me.. Thus to those who think im naggy n annoying... u can fuck off n die.. hahahaha!!
Bottomline... Just feel that naggings comes with deep care & love..
If not.. u wont bother wasting the effort to think n worry n nag.. N try to make life for a person easier or smoother...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home