Happy week i had...
I had a real guilty week...
Firstly, i din cook much this week cuz i din go grocery shopping.. cuz i got so damn pissed mad.
Secondly, i went to the Duty-Free Outlets.. N ermm...... i did some shopping...
Thirdly, i did smth evil...(which is a secret... heee.. hint: i made a 'brownwee' for the thief)
I miss my Fav bookstore in Spore - Kinokuniya..
Used to love going there whenever im free...
N over here.. i cannot find any bookstore that is even half of that..
Even the Borders here aint so good.. sigh.... I m quite upset..
Cuz i just miss having such a great and fabulous selection of books..
The feeling of hiding in one corner of the huge bookstore reading a book...
I like it... hahahaa.... It just feels so alone n in ur own world..
I really do miss Spore alot... To those who love to complain that Spore is Bad..
Govt is Bad.. Everything is bad... It actually is not..
For all that we are and have and had and been thru, Spore is really a good place to be in..
hahaa... I sound so patriotic in a way eh.. hehee...
Guess the govt should make us all go overseas more to learn to appreciate Spore better and also to learn to be more gracious and better Sporeans...
Cuz honestly, one thing i think we lack is manners and being able to be more open-minded..
Anywya... i have been looking at a few places lately..
Sad to say, the living condition of the houses are appalling in my point of view..
No way will i stay in a place that is aesthetically non-pleasing to my eyes..
I m damn anal about that la... Cant help it..
Taureans r known for their eye for beauty n only surround themselves with beautiful stuff rite?
hahahahahaa.....
So just so that my parents wont worry...
I promise that i WILL NOT move if the conditions are not favourable n i will calculate it all properly before deciding.. i will not make a hasty decision..
Anywya.. since im payin for it myself now.. Of crse im gonna be damn stingy la.. hahaa..
Cuz i getting more poor as the mths pass.. =(
Can someone help me find a sugar daddy pls?????????
hee...
I spent the wkend...
Saturday went grocery shoppin and had lunch & dinner with my auntie and her frens..
Woke up on saturday morning n saw this cute guy in the toilet who had a damn nice smile...
Must be one of my floormate's fren...
Nice sight to see upon wakin up... If only it happens daily.. hahaha!!
Sunday.. went to work.. n came home to sleep... n read harry potter
yeahh.. im reading the 6th book now.. i thout that i had read it but upon reading it, i realised that i had nvr read it.. GOODNESS!!!
Yeah.. I am a Harry Potter Fan.. Nothing wrong with it rite? hahaa..
Okie dokie.. time to sleep.. gotta work tmr..
tata....
Firstly, i din cook much this week cuz i din go grocery shopping.. cuz i got so damn pissed mad.
Secondly, i went to the Duty-Free Outlets.. N ermm...... i did some shopping...
Thirdly, i did smth evil...(which is a secret... heee.. hint: i made a 'brownwee' for the thief)
I miss my Fav bookstore in Spore - Kinokuniya..
Used to love going there whenever im free...
N over here.. i cannot find any bookstore that is even half of that..
Even the Borders here aint so good.. sigh.... I m quite upset..
Cuz i just miss having such a great and fabulous selection of books..
The feeling of hiding in one corner of the huge bookstore reading a book...
I like it... hahahaa.... It just feels so alone n in ur own world..
I really do miss Spore alot... To those who love to complain that Spore is Bad..
Govt is Bad.. Everything is bad... It actually is not..
For all that we are and have and had and been thru, Spore is really a good place to be in..
hahaa... I sound so patriotic in a way eh.. hehee...
Guess the govt should make us all go overseas more to learn to appreciate Spore better and also to learn to be more gracious and better Sporeans...
Cuz honestly, one thing i think we lack is manners and being able to be more open-minded..
Anywya... i have been looking at a few places lately..
Sad to say, the living condition of the houses are appalling in my point of view..
No way will i stay in a place that is aesthetically non-pleasing to my eyes..
I m damn anal about that la... Cant help it..
Taureans r known for their eye for beauty n only surround themselves with beautiful stuff rite?
hahahahahaa.....
So just so that my parents wont worry...
I promise that i WILL NOT move if the conditions are not favourable n i will calculate it all properly before deciding.. i will not make a hasty decision..
Anywya.. since im payin for it myself now.. Of crse im gonna be damn stingy la.. hahaa..
Cuz i getting more poor as the mths pass.. =(
Can someone help me find a sugar daddy pls?????????
hee...
I spent the wkend...
Saturday went grocery shoppin and had lunch & dinner with my auntie and her frens..
Woke up on saturday morning n saw this cute guy in the toilet who had a damn nice smile...
Must be one of my floormate's fren...
Nice sight to see upon wakin up... If only it happens daily.. hahaha!!
Sunday.. went to work.. n came home to sleep... n read harry potter
yeahh.. im reading the 6th book now.. i thout that i had read it but upon reading it, i realised that i had nvr read it.. GOODNESS!!!
Yeah.. I am a Harry Potter Fan.. Nothing wrong with it rite? hahaa..
Okie dokie.. time to sleep.. gotta work tmr..
tata....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home