blehboobee..
It has been easier at work lately..
Guess maybe my prayers are being heard.. ahaha...
He's been less temperamental n short-tempered.. N he's feelin better..
So its been easier for me..
Thank God... *cross fingers* hope it last.. haha..
Anyway, be goin off to sydney next thursday...
A mini holiday for me in a way..
Was watching 'The Holiday' just now..
Yea yea.. i know its quite an old movie.. Been wantin to catch it n finally got to watch it..
Nice movie... Kinda see a bit of myself in 'Iris' 's role aka Kate Winslet.. hahaa...
N what she said to Jack Black on the couch when she was answerin his qns of 'why i always fall for the wrong person'... Made me ponder a wee bitt.. N Really agree with what she has to say.. hahaaa....
ANyway, it was a fairly lighthearted and nice movie la..
One thing i got from there is.. I'd love to go for such a house rental exchange thing one day..
hahahaa.. Or i shld say, go off on a holiday on my own n just enjoy being away ALONE..
Did i mention how comfortable i am being alone now? hahaa..
In a way, it amazes me.. I m so used to being alone that.. I like it..
N i dont need company..
Not that i dont need or dont like.. I m no hermit, that is for sure..
But i just like being with me now.. Doing my own thing at my own time..
I enjoy being around people for sure.. Yet i have also grown comfortable being alone..
Happy and occupied with being on my own..
Sounds weird?? hahahaa....
I miss my frens alot.. Couple of weeks back, missed home n frens n family so much..
I just sat in my chair n cried.. heehee... That was my moody moment..
But i've snapped outta it swiftly.. See?
I have grown emotionally stronger n more resilient too i hope.. *grinz*
I guess... i just realised that, feelin weepish n down aint gonna make my life be any better..
It is a fact that i will be away from all i love for another 5mths... (Its been 7mths..whooaaa.. Time sure flies)
N since i cant be back at all till then.. Might as well push away all sad n depressing thoughts n enjoy my time here as best as i can..
Anyway, swallowin tears is something i learnt.. Thou i m not good at it.. hahahaa...
Laughing is something i m wayyy better.. Agreed guys?? hahaa... I think u guys are also more used to my loud laughter n witchy laughter than tears.. heheee..
Well.. i have gotten very good at pushin away the feelings i have of missin home n all i love back in spore.. Thus no tears.. no sadness.. calm..
Chinese New Year is coming... First time i will be missin it n not be with my family..
Alright.. Shall not write about it.. Cuz it just might make me start my water-tap..
hahaha... *winkz*
Lets hear me bitch instead...
I wanna kill the guys on my level.. 3 of them r annoying the hell outta me..
One blasts music n movie super loudly.. He has super powerful speakers.. I can feel the vibration.. He was at first stayin next to me.. But has since shifted to 2rooms away.. THANK GOD. BUT it still does not stop the music n stomming shit from coming all the way to where i am..
ANother two enjoys kicking the fuckin soccerball along the corridor.. SO i keep hearin the "THUD" sound when they kick the ball n when it slams against the doors, the walls.. OR worse.. MY DOOR!
These 3 idiots r generally nice pple.. Frenly n nice.. But their 'playful' n inconsiderate behaviour does seriously annoy the hell outta me.. N no.. it wont help much if i tell them to stop.. Honestly speaking, if i need to TELL THEM, it really shows these dickheads have no brains.. n no manners..
Men.. dickheads.. idiots.. (apologies to my male fans here.. sorry..)
So.. i m really really glad i really really decided to move..
If not, u all are gonna hear me go on n on n on again bitching about my irritating floormates..
Why are these idiots so ill-bred? sheeshh...
The weather has been lovely in my point of view..
WHen i say 'lovely', it normally means that it is cool.. to the point of being a bit cold..
hehehehee... I LOVE the COLD more than the Heat..
Its gonna be a 20+ degrees week.. Lucky man.. I still thought its gonna be a 30+ degrees week cuz last week was already a 20+ degrees week..
Anyway, i m still glad for any cool weather i get...
Checkin the weather forecast daily before i go out is a must...
**********************************************
At times i wonder.. "Does leopard really not change its spots?"
Or in a more vulgar mandarin phase "A dog wont change its habit to eat shit"
HAHAHA...
I was so exasperated last night and this morning by someone..
Had asked that person for a favour... Person of crse agree to it.. *OF CRSE LA*
Yet i have to constantly remind that person about it.
Person has faulty memory.. Almost 2weeks..
Finally i had to nearly blow my top at the person via email before person did it.
WHY? Why must this person always make me reach the point of blowin my top then get things done? Sighh... Not once.. Not twice.. But all the time...
If im in a cartoon show.. i will be spewin blood all over the walls & ceilings n be many times dead by now..
I know sicne im the one who asked for the favous, i should be patient.. I am.
But person will never remember if i dont at least remind a hundred times..
I m glad.. i m glad.. really glad.. That said person is no longer close to me..
The only human being on earth that can exasperates me n cause me to lose my saintly patience n temper all the time..
N u guys who know me, should know that i do not have much of a temper n m very patient..
(Cept when im in a bitchy mood n am fucking pissed with someone..As i have proven time n again, i m only bitchy to pple who deserves it.. esp assholes who r bad to my frens)
*those who disagree can shoot me back!! hahaha...
Anyway, person finally got wat i wanted done.. thankfully..
It was actually something damn simple..Few clicks of a button would suffice..
Sighh.... As i told person... The whole world will evolve n change but person wont ever change.
******************************************************
Silence.. I enjoy it now.. hahaa..
I just finished readin a new book.. hehee.. Got another book at borders on sunday..
But im done reading it.. sighh.... SO im just tweeddling my fingers now in boredom..
Miss my orchard library..
boohoohooooooo......................
Guess maybe my prayers are being heard.. ahaha...
He's been less temperamental n short-tempered.. N he's feelin better..
So its been easier for me..
Thank God... *cross fingers* hope it last.. haha..
Anyway, be goin off to sydney next thursday...
A mini holiday for me in a way..
Was watching 'The Holiday' just now..
Yea yea.. i know its quite an old movie.. Been wantin to catch it n finally got to watch it..
Nice movie... Kinda see a bit of myself in 'Iris' 's role aka Kate Winslet.. hahaa...
N what she said to Jack Black on the couch when she was answerin his qns of 'why i always fall for the wrong person'... Made me ponder a wee bitt.. N Really agree with what she has to say.. hahaaa....
ANyway, it was a fairly lighthearted and nice movie la..
One thing i got from there is.. I'd love to go for such a house rental exchange thing one day..
hahahaa.. Or i shld say, go off on a holiday on my own n just enjoy being away ALONE..
Did i mention how comfortable i am being alone now? hahaa..
In a way, it amazes me.. I m so used to being alone that.. I like it..
N i dont need company..
Not that i dont need or dont like.. I m no hermit, that is for sure..
But i just like being with me now.. Doing my own thing at my own time..
I enjoy being around people for sure.. Yet i have also grown comfortable being alone..
Happy and occupied with being on my own..
Sounds weird?? hahahaa....
I miss my frens alot.. Couple of weeks back, missed home n frens n family so much..
I just sat in my chair n cried.. heehee... That was my moody moment..
But i've snapped outta it swiftly.. See?
I have grown emotionally stronger n more resilient too i hope.. *grinz*
I guess... i just realised that, feelin weepish n down aint gonna make my life be any better..
It is a fact that i will be away from all i love for another 5mths... (Its been 7mths..whooaaa.. Time sure flies)
N since i cant be back at all till then.. Might as well push away all sad n depressing thoughts n enjoy my time here as best as i can..
Anyway, swallowin tears is something i learnt.. Thou i m not good at it.. hahahaa...
Laughing is something i m wayyy better.. Agreed guys?? hahaa... I think u guys are also more used to my loud laughter n witchy laughter than tears.. heheee..
Well.. i have gotten very good at pushin away the feelings i have of missin home n all i love back in spore.. Thus no tears.. no sadness.. calm..
Chinese New Year is coming... First time i will be missin it n not be with my family..
Alright.. Shall not write about it.. Cuz it just might make me start my water-tap..
hahaha... *winkz*
Lets hear me bitch instead...
I wanna kill the guys on my level.. 3 of them r annoying the hell outta me..
One blasts music n movie super loudly.. He has super powerful speakers.. I can feel the vibration.. He was at first stayin next to me.. But has since shifted to 2rooms away.. THANK GOD. BUT it still does not stop the music n stomming shit from coming all the way to where i am..
ANother two enjoys kicking the fuckin soccerball along the corridor.. SO i keep hearin the "THUD" sound when they kick the ball n when it slams against the doors, the walls.. OR worse.. MY DOOR!
These 3 idiots r generally nice pple.. Frenly n nice.. But their 'playful' n inconsiderate behaviour does seriously annoy the hell outta me.. N no.. it wont help much if i tell them to stop.. Honestly speaking, if i need to TELL THEM, it really shows these dickheads have no brains.. n no manners..
Men.. dickheads.. idiots.. (apologies to my male fans here.. sorry..)
So.. i m really really glad i really really decided to move..
If not, u all are gonna hear me go on n on n on again bitching about my irritating floormates..
Why are these idiots so ill-bred? sheeshh...
The weather has been lovely in my point of view..
WHen i say 'lovely', it normally means that it is cool.. to the point of being a bit cold..
hehehehee... I LOVE the COLD more than the Heat..
Its gonna be a 20+ degrees week.. Lucky man.. I still thought its gonna be a 30+ degrees week cuz last week was already a 20+ degrees week..
Anyway, i m still glad for any cool weather i get...
Checkin the weather forecast daily before i go out is a must...
**********************************************
At times i wonder.. "Does leopard really not change its spots?"
Or in a more vulgar mandarin phase "A dog wont change its habit to eat shit"
HAHAHA...
I was so exasperated last night and this morning by someone..
Had asked that person for a favour... Person of crse agree to it.. *OF CRSE LA*
Yet i have to constantly remind that person about it.
Person has faulty memory.. Almost 2weeks..
Finally i had to nearly blow my top at the person via email before person did it.
WHY? Why must this person always make me reach the point of blowin my top then get things done? Sighh... Not once.. Not twice.. But all the time...
If im in a cartoon show.. i will be spewin blood all over the walls & ceilings n be many times dead by now..
I know sicne im the one who asked for the favous, i should be patient.. I am.
But person will never remember if i dont at least remind a hundred times..
I m glad.. i m glad.. really glad.. That said person is no longer close to me..
The only human being on earth that can exasperates me n cause me to lose my saintly patience n temper all the time..
N u guys who know me, should know that i do not have much of a temper n m very patient..
(Cept when im in a bitchy mood n am fucking pissed with someone..As i have proven time n again, i m only bitchy to pple who deserves it.. esp assholes who r bad to my frens)
*those who disagree can shoot me back!! hahaha...
Anyway, person finally got wat i wanted done.. thankfully..
It was actually something damn simple..Few clicks of a button would suffice..
Sighh.... As i told person... The whole world will evolve n change but person wont ever change.
******************************************************
Silence.. I enjoy it now.. hahaa..
I just finished readin a new book.. hehee.. Got another book at borders on sunday..
But im done reading it.. sighh.... SO im just tweeddling my fingers now in boredom..
Miss my orchard library..
boohoohooooooo......................

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home