Nonsensical Bitching

For those who misses JOLENE's endless chattering n rattling, ranting n raving.. For those who misses JOLENE's annoying person so much they wanna cry.. For those who wanna strangle JOLENE for her endless dramatic nonsense yet cant do without her in their lives..

Friday, March 30, 2007

I want to be a housewife.. or tai-tai..

Alright.. My 5-10yrs goal now is to not have to work full-time..
Just ermm.. maybe work as a locum for 2-3days a week (which is very possible in my field), send my kids to school, go yum-cha with maine n frens, do my mani/pedi/hair, keep my house nice n clean...
Yeep.. that will be a fairly nice lifestyle for me at present.
Then i wont have to think about studying further...
Besides, i might end up being a housewife one day when i have kids rite?
*NO!!!!*

I contradict myself.. sheeshh.....
No way do i wanna be a housewife cuz i DONT want to be financially dependent on my husband.
In case i want to divorce him or be a sugarmommy, i will have problems..

Alrighty.. Enough crap...
This whole blardy freaking week.... My time has been devoted to my new love...
95% confidence intervals, sample size, reliability of test, outcome measures, p-values, mean, standard deviation, co-variables etccc etccc..... These have been what ive been swamped with..
So exciting rite?
Alright, i AM learning to critique articles better... BUT i do not know WHY i m learning it..
As i said, i DO NOT LIKE RESEARCH. I DO NOT THINK I WILL DO RESEARCH in future.
EVEN if i do my masters, i WILL avoid doing research.. (dont ask me how yet.. i dunno..)

I think i will be a much better housewife than a researcher...
Statistics is a pain in the arse n i will NVR get the hang of it.

*** My life evolves around CRB.. my new love... ***

The weather is gettin colder and colder...
Today is like 13-17degrees... Freezingg.....
I m plannin to dig out my winter wear soon... Esp my gloves and scarves...
Sobb..... No more wearing skirts soon... damn it...
N no more pretty heels and shoes in time....

I m going to crash earli tonite.... Woke at 6am for classes...
ta...

** I've confirmed my date to return to SPore!!! Really really lookin forward to goin back... Miss Spore soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.... Then again, im sad tt im leaving Melbourne.. Im full of contradiction la.. sighh.. **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home