SPG??? ME????
DO I LOOK LIKE AN SPG????!!!!!!
I DONT!!! Rite?????
I mean... i DO NOT look like an SPG la..
wat the hell...
Someone said i look like an SPG..
I DONT LIKE ANGMOH MEN LA!!
I just look more tanned lately.. Thats all wat...
I shall return to Spore n be fair again...
sheeshh....
N the other funniest thing...
I seem to be giving pple the impression that ive 'very high standard' for the guys i will be interested in.. DUHHH... i DONT..
Do i?? sheshh...
Wondering are all these kinda impressions good or bad...
hmmm..... hahaa..
I DONT!!! Rite?????
I mean... i DO NOT look like an SPG la..
wat the hell...
Someone said i look like an SPG..
I DONT LIKE ANGMOH MEN LA!!
I just look more tanned lately.. Thats all wat...
I shall return to Spore n be fair again...
sheeshh....
N the other funniest thing...
I seem to be giving pple the impression that ive 'very high standard' for the guys i will be interested in.. DUHHH... i DONT..
Do i?? sheshh...
Wondering are all these kinda impressions good or bad...
hmmm..... hahaa..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home