thinking cap on again..
"Certain moments in life once lost..Will never return.."
With this in my mind.. Constantly it reminds me of my priorities in life now..
I want to stay abroad to work n stay..
If u ask me.. I really want to.
I dont want to go back Spore.. Not now.. Not permanently.
But i will go back... Cuz..
Being away this one year has made me realise how much i missed.
I dont want to miss my nephew's first few years growing up..
I want to be there for my sister and family as we watch our first lil boy grow up..
If i miss it.. I will never get it back again...
The desire to work and stay overseas.. I shall store it up n keep it locked up for now.
As i m young and i can go off anytime in future...
The chance to work overseas is always there...
If i look hard enough..N try hard enough..
But once i miss out on my time with my family...
I will nver get it back again..
This one year away has made me really realise that..
With this in my mind.. Constantly it reminds me of my priorities in life now..
I want to stay abroad to work n stay..
If u ask me.. I really want to.
I dont want to go back Spore.. Not now.. Not permanently.
But i will go back... Cuz..
Being away this one year has made me realise how much i missed.
I dont want to miss my nephew's first few years growing up..
I want to be there for my sister and family as we watch our first lil boy grow up..
If i miss it.. I will never get it back again...
The desire to work and stay overseas.. I shall store it up n keep it locked up for now.
As i m young and i can go off anytime in future...
The chance to work overseas is always there...
If i look hard enough..N try hard enough..
But once i miss out on my time with my family...
I will nver get it back again..
This one year away has made me really realise that..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home