Nonsensical Bitching

For those who misses JOLENE's endless chattering n rattling, ranting n raving.. For those who misses JOLENE's annoying person so much they wanna cry.. For those who wanna strangle JOLENE for her endless dramatic nonsense yet cant do without her in their lives..

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Domesticated Chicks... Cooking Nasi Lemak!!!

Those featured here... are people who dont do much housework at home...
People who wont clean unless required to, who wont cook unless NO choice..
Who generally dont do much at work...
Kitchens are normally dominated by mothers & maids...
We were just the flies at home...

BUT!!! Here in the quiet suburb of Melbourne City....
Cooks & cleaners are born.....

********** The Cooks & Cleaners... ***********

See Fizza hard at work cooking her belecan... CHILL is the key to nasi lemak rite?? So well, it was super yummy n SUPER fiery la!! Our lips looked like sausages after that.. hahaa...


Lipching scooping and dishing out rice to each of us... I always feel its like we are prisoners.. heehehe...


Lipching & Michelle washing the dishes....

Nowwww.... U guys are probably wondering what is my role rite?? heehehe...

I was busy bobbing about taking pictures la... heh heh.. THAT's an impt job rite?? I needed to take down evidence that 'WE' are such domesticated creatures... Gonna be EXCELLENT housewives in future...

Alright.. I did help... By dropping in two eggs to boil... Check my eggs out!!!! **strategically positioned.. hahaha**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home