Weather improves.. Plus Jo's speech..
Latest Weather Update....
Today is cool... About 15-20degrees... In the day..
In the night, it was 12degrees...
Tomorrow is suppose to be about 20degrees and sunny..
So that is totally perfect for me...
Cool n sunny...
Anyway, my fren who have not met me in a long while...
Just exclaimed aloud tt i had 'gotten so tanned'...
I almost wanted to cry la..
I m not that tanned of course..
BUT i have definitely gotten darker...
Esp after the stupid blazing weekend... My face seems redder (aka burnt??)
on my cheekbones... N darker on my forehead (suay omen??)
hahahaa...
Tamade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There goes the fairness i have attained and maintained in the past 2yrs of being closeted in the comforts of an aircon environment 24/7 for 2 years...
sighhh.........
My life is a misery on hot sunny days...
sobsobsob.........
Other than that.... im gradually really enjoying my time here...
If u ask me to go back now, i would really feel kinda reluctant..
Sayin this would mean i might incur the wrath of my dear frens who r missin me to bits in SPore..
HAHAHAHAA....
Im gettin many 'reports' abt me being missed tremendously n when im comin back etc..
Of course i feel really really happy that im soo sorely missed by my frens in Spore n they r constantly declarin how much they miss me.. hahahaa... *proud grin*
Then again... I really miss them alot too la... N these r the people that i've built super close frenships with... Who will nvr be forgotten nor replaced...
One thing all these 'attention' has proven to me is that.... My frens r really there.
Even with me gone... Im definitely not forgotten or not-missed...
I M LOVED... HAHAHAHAHAA....
Then again... WHO can forget me so easily rite?
ehheheheeee.....
Finish puking??
Good...
I m enjoyin my time here as time pass...
Its like i have more or less settled down here and adapted to life here..
There are things i miss alot in Spore..
There are way too many things i constantly miss and wish i had here..
There r things that can never be replaced or forgotten...
Yet ive grown more and more accustomed to life here...
That i'd miss it if i return... Im sure...
hahahaa....
I really really love the huge amount of personal space i have now..
The freedom, the cool weather, the relaxing air...the silence..
hahahaahaa.....
Even when im bored... I m enjoyin it... Thou i whine..
I think these months alone.... really made me so used to it..
That i think i will get damn annoyed if my space is invaded..
Opps... that means no bf for a longer time.. hahaa...
Another fren is flyin back today... (Tues)
N ive been helpin her with clearin her stuff.. aka moving her stuff to my place..
I have a mini vacuum cleaner now.. n loads more food n ermm... some other stuff..
HAHAHAHAHAA.... I m a KARUNG GUNI chick now le...
*dance about*
N as i was talkin to her and all... Abt whether wil she miss Melb n all..
I realised that... I dun feel like going back Spore yet..
HAHAHAHA....
I'd like to go back for a short while of crse...
But i'd still like to stay here for some more time...
I guess my decision not to go back for the Summer has slowly made me adjust and enjoy my life here more and more...
Oh well... i probably will still have to go back when i graduate nex year..
I recall the first time i got here... Wahh....
The anxiety and stress... hahaaa...
Lugging the freakin huge and heavy luggages alone..
Going thru the customs...
But it sure has made me more independent and more aware...
I have grown from once not daring to go out in the dark alone durin winter..
To now.. i carry a map with me, search for buses n timetables etc...
N just walk about n find places i need to go to on my own..
Of crse, it helps to wear a nice sturdy pair of shoes in the event i need to RUN..
hahahaa...
i used to dread walkin for 15mins to the tram from my place..
Now im so used to it that.. im enjoyin the ducks waddling about while walking..
Adding on... my ability to walk has definitely improved.
BUT ... When im back in Spore... I aint gonna walk abt unless im shopping.
heheheee....
I have changed?? I think so...
I have an even clearer picture of what i want and what i need..
More bitchy im sure.. More assertive i think...
More lone-ster?? Never... I love people too much.. hahaa...
Its just... i enjoy being alone on my own more now... doin my own shit.
hehehehee.....
opps... its late.. Must sleep now...
Gotta wake up early tmr to help Sharon move her things out..
I think nex yr when i return to Spore, i will be killin mysellf over the packing too...
My room has really accumulated alot of nonsense... in 6mths..
hahahaaaa...
Today is cool... About 15-20degrees... In the day..
In the night, it was 12degrees...
Tomorrow is suppose to be about 20degrees and sunny..
So that is totally perfect for me...
Cool n sunny...
Anyway, my fren who have not met me in a long while...
Just exclaimed aloud tt i had 'gotten so tanned'...
I almost wanted to cry la..
I m not that tanned of course..
BUT i have definitely gotten darker...
Esp after the stupid blazing weekend... My face seems redder (aka burnt??)
on my cheekbones... N darker on my forehead (suay omen??)
hahahaa...
Tamade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There goes the fairness i have attained and maintained in the past 2yrs of being closeted in the comforts of an aircon environment 24/7 for 2 years...
sighhh.........
My life is a misery on hot sunny days...
sobsobsob.........
Other than that.... im gradually really enjoying my time here...
If u ask me to go back now, i would really feel kinda reluctant..
Sayin this would mean i might incur the wrath of my dear frens who r missin me to bits in SPore..
HAHAHAHAA....
Im gettin many 'reports' abt me being missed tremendously n when im comin back etc..
Of course i feel really really happy that im soo sorely missed by my frens in Spore n they r constantly declarin how much they miss me.. hahahaa... *proud grin*
Then again... I really miss them alot too la... N these r the people that i've built super close frenships with... Who will nvr be forgotten nor replaced...
One thing all these 'attention' has proven to me is that.... My frens r really there.
Even with me gone... Im definitely not forgotten or not-missed...
I M LOVED... HAHAHAHAHAA....
Then again... WHO can forget me so easily rite?
ehheheheeee.....
Finish puking??
Good...
I m enjoyin my time here as time pass...
Its like i have more or less settled down here and adapted to life here..
There are things i miss alot in Spore..
There are way too many things i constantly miss and wish i had here..
There r things that can never be replaced or forgotten...
Yet ive grown more and more accustomed to life here...
That i'd miss it if i return... Im sure...
hahahaa....
I really really love the huge amount of personal space i have now..
The freedom, the cool weather, the relaxing air...the silence..
hahahaahaa.....
Even when im bored... I m enjoyin it... Thou i whine..
I think these months alone.... really made me so used to it..
That i think i will get damn annoyed if my space is invaded..
Opps... that means no bf for a longer time.. hahaa...
Another fren is flyin back today... (Tues)
N ive been helpin her with clearin her stuff.. aka moving her stuff to my place..
I have a mini vacuum cleaner now.. n loads more food n ermm... some other stuff..
HAHAHAHAHAA.... I m a KARUNG GUNI chick now le...
*dance about*
N as i was talkin to her and all... Abt whether wil she miss Melb n all..
I realised that... I dun feel like going back Spore yet..
HAHAHAHA....
I'd like to go back for a short while of crse...
But i'd still like to stay here for some more time...
I guess my decision not to go back for the Summer has slowly made me adjust and enjoy my life here more and more...
Oh well... i probably will still have to go back when i graduate nex year..
I recall the first time i got here... Wahh....
The anxiety and stress... hahaaa...
Lugging the freakin huge and heavy luggages alone..
Going thru the customs...
But it sure has made me more independent and more aware...
I have grown from once not daring to go out in the dark alone durin winter..
To now.. i carry a map with me, search for buses n timetables etc...
N just walk about n find places i need to go to on my own..
Of crse, it helps to wear a nice sturdy pair of shoes in the event i need to RUN..
hahahaa...
i used to dread walkin for 15mins to the tram from my place..
Now im so used to it that.. im enjoyin the ducks waddling about while walking..
Adding on... my ability to walk has definitely improved.
BUT ... When im back in Spore... I aint gonna walk abt unless im shopping.
heheheee....
I have changed?? I think so...
I have an even clearer picture of what i want and what i need..
More bitchy im sure.. More assertive i think...
More lone-ster?? Never... I love people too much.. hahaa...
Its just... i enjoy being alone on my own more now... doin my own shit.
hehehehee.....
opps... its late.. Must sleep now...
Gotta wake up early tmr to help Sharon move her things out..
I think nex yr when i return to Spore, i will be killin mysellf over the packing too...
My room has really accumulated alot of nonsense... in 6mths..
hahahaaaa...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home