My close frens dont have blogs??
Just realised.. as i was looking thru other pple's blog.. that i dun have many frens who blog..
hahahaa... Is that good or bad??
Wonder is it the age or wat...
Those who blog frequently are mostly those who are overseas.. Like me..
Keepin the blog as means for frens n family to keep in close touch...
I probably wont have a blog nor update it much if i was back in Spore.. haha..
I prefer to just meet frens up n catch up over coffee or a meal etc..
More time for that than sitting in front of the comp writing about my own life..
hehee...
I wanna include in my blog a link of all my close frens' blogs....
But i got a feeling.. i wont have many.. Cuz i know most dont have blogs..
hahahaa.....
Are we all THAT BUSY back in Spore?????
*ponder ponder*
Yea... i do think we all are...
Work.. social life.. bfs.. family.. frens.. sleep.. rest..
We do have not enough time...
I dont feel like packing... But i know i must... sigh...
sleepy..... just wanna cuddle in bed..
But im waitin for my laundry still...............
**where is my dear ah leong lately?? NVR EMAIL ME!!!!HMMPH!!!**
**Where is my dear geoffy also?? Not online lately..**
hahahaa... Is that good or bad??
Wonder is it the age or wat...
Those who blog frequently are mostly those who are overseas.. Like me..
Keepin the blog as means for frens n family to keep in close touch...
I probably wont have a blog nor update it much if i was back in Spore.. haha..
I prefer to just meet frens up n catch up over coffee or a meal etc..
More time for that than sitting in front of the comp writing about my own life..
hehee...
I wanna include in my blog a link of all my close frens' blogs....
But i got a feeling.. i wont have many.. Cuz i know most dont have blogs..
hahahaa.....
Are we all THAT BUSY back in Spore?????
*ponder ponder*
Yea... i do think we all are...
Work.. social life.. bfs.. family.. frens.. sleep.. rest..
We do have not enough time...
I dont feel like packing... But i know i must... sigh...
sleepy..... just wanna cuddle in bed..
But im waitin for my laundry still...............
**where is my dear ah leong lately?? NVR EMAIL ME!!!!HMMPH!!!**
**Where is my dear geoffy also?? Not online lately..**

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home