Scroll down!!
Okie... in case u dun know.. ALL my sydney stuff are up..
Not much stuff.. But its finally up...
Jsut that it is all at the bottom dated back to when i was in Sydney...
Thus it is not reflected at the top now...
So.. SCROLL down n check it out la..
N thanks a mill to u guys for readin my blog 'religiously' or every now n then..
Appreciate it tons..
Hugz & Kizzes...
N btw.. I was mistaken as being pregnant by this guy that was selling chocolates..
I was buying quite alot of chocolates on behalf of my fren.. N before i left, he kinda said that i will be a happy fat mom now with all these chocolates..
Funny rite??? If not cuz i was half stunned by indignation.. i would have burst out laughing at myself.. Which i did... after shrieking for a bit.. HAHAHA...
sigh... n now that i have my new housemate with me aka Nikki..
Her appetite is astonishing...
SHe can be hungry AGAIN after having a super huge dinner 2hrs ago..
I think at the rate we eat... I will put on more weight..
The thing is she exercises .. I dont..
hahahahaa... urgh... im so dead..
Not much stuff.. But its finally up...
Jsut that it is all at the bottom dated back to when i was in Sydney...
Thus it is not reflected at the top now...
So.. SCROLL down n check it out la..
N thanks a mill to u guys for readin my blog 'religiously' or every now n then..
Appreciate it tons..
Hugz & Kizzes...
N btw.. I was mistaken as being pregnant by this guy that was selling chocolates..
I was buying quite alot of chocolates on behalf of my fren.. N before i left, he kinda said that i will be a happy fat mom now with all these chocolates..
Funny rite??? If not cuz i was half stunned by indignation.. i would have burst out laughing at myself.. Which i did... after shrieking for a bit.. HAHAHA...
sigh... n now that i have my new housemate with me aka Nikki..
Her appetite is astonishing...
SHe can be hungry AGAIN after having a super huge dinner 2hrs ago..
I think at the rate we eat... I will put on more weight..
The thing is she exercises .. I dont..
hahahahaa... urgh... im so dead..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home