Transformers rockz!
Oooo.... Went to watch Transformers today....
N the leader 'Optimus Prime' is just oh so hot!!!
(yep... im gushin abt a huge chunk of solid metal..hahaha...)
But if u watched the movie, u will knw why la...
At least, i think he's so whoooaaaa...
N 'bumble bee' was sooo adorable n sweet too..
hahaa... So GO CATCH TRANSFORMERS!!!
Im not a transformers fan at all in the past... But i will be one NOW..
heheheee....A move full of action.. N despite certain parts bein super duhh...
I loved the movie...
At least the action part was niceeee.....
Cant wait for my favourite HARRY POTTER to be out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wheehhooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All i need to do now.. is find someone to go watch it with me..
Cuz somehow, i think im the rare few adults tt love Harry Potter..
At least i dun see any of my frens (cept maybe one aka lishan) bein mad abt Harry Potter..
We went to the National Gallery of Victoria (NGV) today...
An art gallery... Niceee.......
Its awesome seein the paintings and just thinking about how much effort and talent required to paint those awesome paintings.... Beautiful..
N as i was walkin down back frm the Art Gallery back to the city...
I was filled with so much nostalgia n this 'im-leaving-this-lovely-city' feeling..
I have been repeatin to nikki zillion times a day 'i M goin back nex week'...
I think she has learnt to tune out on my pathetic n sad mourning..
hahhahaaa...
But... i really loved my time in Melbourne...
N it jus feels so sad to have to leave permanently now...
I love Melbourne... Its a lovely place to be in...
Okie.. SHUT UP Jolene..
Tried packin a bit of my stuff ystday..
I just realised i seriously have a humongous amt of stuff...
Shoes alone... weigh a ton..
Clothes alone weigh another ton..
Not including my books n knick knacks...
ARghhh... I hate packing...
Time to sleep..
Been having migrane the whole darn day...
N i seem to be comin down with a cold..
Weather is gettin to me maybe... Hot n cold..
i will miss the cold greatly... Love the cold...
N the leader 'Optimus Prime' is just oh so hot!!!
(yep... im gushin abt a huge chunk of solid metal..hahaha...)
But if u watched the movie, u will knw why la...
At least, i think he's so whoooaaaa...
N 'bumble bee' was sooo adorable n sweet too..
hahaa... So GO CATCH TRANSFORMERS!!!
Im not a transformers fan at all in the past... But i will be one NOW..
heheheee....A move full of action.. N despite certain parts bein super duhh...
I loved the movie...
At least the action part was niceeee.....
Cant wait for my favourite HARRY POTTER to be out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wheehhooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All i need to do now.. is find someone to go watch it with me..
Cuz somehow, i think im the rare few adults tt love Harry Potter..
At least i dun see any of my frens (cept maybe one aka lishan) bein mad abt Harry Potter..
We went to the National Gallery of Victoria (NGV) today...
An art gallery... Niceee.......
Its awesome seein the paintings and just thinking about how much effort and talent required to paint those awesome paintings.... Beautiful..
N as i was walkin down back frm the Art Gallery back to the city...
I was filled with so much nostalgia n this 'im-leaving-this-lovely-city' feeling..
I have been repeatin to nikki zillion times a day 'i M goin back nex week'...
I think she has learnt to tune out on my pathetic n sad mourning..
hahhahaaa...
But... i really loved my time in Melbourne...
N it jus feels so sad to have to leave permanently now...
I love Melbourne... Its a lovely place to be in...
Okie.. SHUT UP Jolene..
Tried packin a bit of my stuff ystday..
I just realised i seriously have a humongous amt of stuff...
Shoes alone... weigh a ton..
Clothes alone weigh another ton..
Not including my books n knick knacks...
ARghhh... I hate packing...
Time to sleep..
Been having migrane the whole darn day...
N i seem to be comin down with a cold..
Weather is gettin to me maybe... Hot n cold..
i will miss the cold greatly... Love the cold...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home