coldday...
hmm...I was told that i m gonna feel real lost and aimless when i m back..
At least for the first few weeks... Need time to re-orientate myself and re-adapt..
N that i wont have any mood to go out.. haaha.. I hope that wont happen..
Shall see..
But i m very sure i will miss melbourne badly..
Miss the silence and peace.. the freedom..
Sighh....
Often now.. i wish i din have to return..
But no choice there... haha.. *sobz*
Well.. after my call with my dear leong..
I gotta say i miss him dearly...
Yea... I will say on my blog how much i missed him cuz i think he deserves this from me.
For him only... My other bestest guy...
hahaaa... In return for all that he had done for me allll these yrs..
So yea leong.. i knw u read my blog constantly.. Thnks..
( n of crse thanks to the others who do read too... i do appreciate it..)
I missed our banters greatly.. NO one can pick up on my nonsensical speech and carry on with me as fast and smooth as u.. hahahaa... *hint: age of cockroaches in my house..HAHA*
N u're always able to make me feel really happy after our chat..no matter how down i might be..
Dont think u knw tt rite?? haha.. Proud eh?? haha...
See how impt u r to me.. SO u better make sure u strike toto n do wat u promised me.. haha..
One thing i wont miss in Melbourne.. Frens.. hahaa..
Cuz i know that those back hme are the ones my heart pines for..
Okie.. im goin to nap..
Grp discussion ltr..
At least for the first few weeks... Need time to re-orientate myself and re-adapt..
N that i wont have any mood to go out.. haaha.. I hope that wont happen..
Shall see..
But i m very sure i will miss melbourne badly..
Miss the silence and peace.. the freedom..
Sighh....
Often now.. i wish i din have to return..
But no choice there... haha.. *sobz*
Well.. after my call with my dear leong..
I gotta say i miss him dearly...
Yea... I will say on my blog how much i missed him cuz i think he deserves this from me.
For him only... My other bestest guy...
hahaaa... In return for all that he had done for me allll these yrs..
So yea leong.. i knw u read my blog constantly.. Thnks..
( n of crse thanks to the others who do read too... i do appreciate it..)
I missed our banters greatly.. NO one can pick up on my nonsensical speech and carry on with me as fast and smooth as u.. hahahaa... *hint: age of cockroaches in my house..HAHA*
N u're always able to make me feel really happy after our chat..no matter how down i might be..
Dont think u knw tt rite?? haha.. Proud eh?? haha...
See how impt u r to me.. SO u better make sure u strike toto n do wat u promised me.. haha..
One thing i wont miss in Melbourne.. Frens.. hahaa..
Cuz i know that those back hme are the ones my heart pines for..
Okie.. im goin to nap..
Grp discussion ltr..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home