Yeap! Got it..
Well guys.. Here is the Announcement that i have been WAITIN to tell...
hehehee....
A few of you would have heard of it i m sure.. haa..
For those who have not....
I have found myself a job!! yesh yesh.. i know its like nothing surprising nor whooaa...
Since it is expected that i WILL find a job in the end..
But but... This is a place that i had wanted to join long time ago..
I am joining SGH in July when i return..
Yeahh!!!
So yep.. i probably ONLY have one week to spare before i have to start work..
N in that one week, i probably will be busy with my sis n baby n gettin ready..
So..... To those who wanna meet me up.. Better tell me in advance.. hahaa..
*Im popular*
Scarlii... no one calls me.. hahahaa... *sobzz*
Anyway.. DONT ask me abt the pay.. No.. SGH is NOT paying me better..
If i join back my ex-company, i probably will be paid more.
But no.. I gave up the chase for $ to pursue smth i know i will enjoy.
Thou i probably might and will complain about the workload n stress etc..
But i m sure, this time round.. I will enjoy my work n environment much more.
So... u guys watch n tell me the difference 1/2 yr later k? haha..
N since i gave up $ for passion... I will need to get a sugarpop la..
hahahahaahaa....
Yesh.. Jolene plans to return to Spore n be a materialistic & superficial bitch.
Nice, sweet, thoughtful & cute girls die FIRST.. No pt being nice..
Am i right????? At least that is what i think..
Thats my motto in life presently.. hahahahah..
*Full of nonsense as always.. heh heh..*
Anyway, we have set up this blog to vent out our frustrations on that irritating tutor..
So pop by n check it out.. haha..
It is still quite new and thus not many entries in there..
www.xanga.com/uselessAS
Alrighty.. I m happy and excited about my new job...
I always wanted to work in Acute settings.. N now i get it..
I m happy... N i hope that no matter how burnt out i will be at work in future, my passion for my work and love for my patients will drive me to go on..
*cross fingers*
hehehee....
A few of you would have heard of it i m sure.. haa..
For those who have not....
I have found myself a job!! yesh yesh.. i know its like nothing surprising nor whooaa...
Since it is expected that i WILL find a job in the end..
But but... This is a place that i had wanted to join long time ago..
I am joining SGH in July when i return..
Yeahh!!!
So yep.. i probably ONLY have one week to spare before i have to start work..
N in that one week, i probably will be busy with my sis n baby n gettin ready..
So..... To those who wanna meet me up.. Better tell me in advance.. hahaa..
*Im popular*
Scarlii... no one calls me.. hahahaa... *sobzz*
Anyway.. DONT ask me abt the pay.. No.. SGH is NOT paying me better..
If i join back my ex-company, i probably will be paid more.
But no.. I gave up the chase for $ to pursue smth i know i will enjoy.
Thou i probably might and will complain about the workload n stress etc..
But i m sure, this time round.. I will enjoy my work n environment much more.
So... u guys watch n tell me the difference 1/2 yr later k? haha..
N since i gave up $ for passion... I will need to get a sugarpop la..
hahahahaahaa....
Yesh.. Jolene plans to return to Spore n be a materialistic & superficial bitch.
Nice, sweet, thoughtful & cute girls die FIRST.. No pt being nice..
Am i right????? At least that is what i think..
Thats my motto in life presently.. hahahahah..
*Full of nonsense as always.. heh heh..*
Anyway, we have set up this blog to vent out our frustrations on that irritating tutor..
So pop by n check it out.. haha..
It is still quite new and thus not many entries in there..
www.xanga.com/uselessAS
Alrighty.. I m happy and excited about my new job...
I always wanted to work in Acute settings.. N now i get it..
I m happy... N i hope that no matter how burnt out i will be at work in future, my passion for my work and love for my patients will drive me to go on..
*cross fingers*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home