Nonsensical Bitching

For those who misses JOLENE's endless chattering n rattling, ranting n raving.. For those who misses JOLENE's annoying person so much they wanna cry.. For those who wanna strangle JOLENE for her endless dramatic nonsense yet cant do without her in their lives..

Friday, June 01, 2007

thinkin of my sisters..

My poor sis has to go see the doc again....
Are all pregnancy like these or is it just my poor dear sis havin to go thru it all...
And i know she is super sick and tired of it...
This pregnancy has not been easy on her..
She now has high blood pressure.. Which is harmful to both her and baby..
And i think with this, it increases her stress too...
So.. if it does not go down soon, she will be warded AGAIN..
Which is gonna make her super duper upset...
As she hates bein trapped in the boring hospital.. haa..
Well.. Just hope she is fine soon...
I have been slackin in prayin..
Think i shld get my arse back on it.. hee..

During times like this, i wish im back home..
Not that i can do much of crse..
But well, just being there would make me feel better.

Kinda weird for her to get HighBP since both my mom n dad does not suffer from it..
Then again, accordin to doc, it's probably a hereditary condition for her..
Eeekks.. Does that mean me n estee will be prone to it in future? hmm...
Scary...


My Sisters

My sisters I just can’t live without

Sometimes they bug me

Sometimes they hug me

Before as children we use to play

Today we have our own ways

I will always have a big sister

I will always have a little sister

Although sometimes I wish I was an only child

I don’t know what I would do without my sisters

Having sisters means I will always have a friend

As I look back on memories of my life

I remember my sisters and all the times we had together

As I look up to my older sister

My younger sister looks up to me

Through good times and bad

We will always stick together

I love my sisters dearly and

I could not see my life without them



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home