Nonsensical Bitching

For those who misses JOLENE's endless chattering n rattling, ranting n raving.. For those who misses JOLENE's annoying person so much they wanna cry.. For those who wanna strangle JOLENE for her endless dramatic nonsense yet cant do without her in their lives..

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

GRADUATED!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**** Light the fireworks!! Take out the beers!! ****
ITS ALLL OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yeap.. Im done. Period. Full-stop. Finished.
With my degree conversion...
Dont ask me when i plan to study again.
Not for the next 5yrs at least...
whooohhoooO!!!!!

Spent the last two days completin the assignment.. Till super late..
Last nite was the latest ever... We finished only at like 3am..
I went home half alive.. It was freezing...
Super dead tired in the morning..
But glad it is ALLL OVERR...

---------------------------------------------------


Two things to be happy about today..
Firstly, Presentation over, assignment handed up.. DONE. All done.
Secondly, indian couple moved out today.. PEACE.

One thing to be upset about.....
Landlord is being a prick. Why? Some issues cropped up. At this last min..
He has seriously managed to irritate me.. So... he's gonna get it.
He irritated the wrong pple... Im a taurean (aka bull)..
I charge when i see red... N i see LOTS of red lately..

Dont annoy me now.. DONT. Dont take my 'nice-ness' for granted.
I m not the jolene of before. I wont keep silent if im annoyed.
I wont put on a fake smile to cover my annoyance anymore.
I wont be nice to pple at my own expense anymore.
I wont bend my back n inconvenience myself for worthless pple.
I will care LESS now if i hurt pple feeling's when they irritate me.
Yep.. I've learnt to stand up for myself more n love myself more now.
Things i sld have learnt long ago.. hahaa...
My housemate's qualities are rubbin off on me..
EXCELLENT!

Time to seriously start packing..
I just sat in my room and looked at my stuff..
Packing... sparks the begining to the end..
I m in denial.
As time draws closer to my departure.. I feel torn.
Very very torn.. My heart cries at havin to leave Melbourne..
I love it here. I love my life here.. I love being alone n free.
N i feel as thou im goin back to a cage...
A cage filled with opinions, criticisms, expectations, social norms to follow, stereotypes etc..
I dont like it.

Time to move on to another stage in my life again...
Every few yrs, i move on further to different stages in my life..
Each time, it tears me to break free n let go frm my comfort zone..
What will be the next stage in the next few yrs??
Hehehh.... I already thought about it..
It is just waitin to see will it materialise... Will i keep to my plans..
Maybe... hopefully... 2-3yrs frm now..
It all dpends on the opportunities n correct timing.. Plan is to work overseas... Grand plan is to pack myself off to UK.. Earn the pounds to do further studies.. HAHAHAA... WHAT did i just say?? yucks.. In no mood to think of furtherin my studies now... it can wait... 5yrs time..

Okie.. time to sleep...
Freakin exhausted..
Im on a super short fuse lately...
haa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home