Day of anger..
2 words to describe today -- 'PISSED MAD'
why? long story..
Someone who doesn't knw how to be more 'automatic'..
N doesn't really understand the concept of 'sharing workload'..
Just that alone, spoiled my whole afternoon..
I think coupled with my exhaustion and work, my temper aint the best lately.
I need a break to be alone. A day to be alone.
But it cant be now..
Dad's doin good.. Out in General Wards..
Looking fine thou drowsy n tired mostly..
Im glad. Very thankful n glad that so far everything has been smooth..
Now its just awaiting for him to get better n be hme with us...
why? long story..
Someone who doesn't knw how to be more 'automatic'..
N doesn't really understand the concept of 'sharing workload'..
Just that alone, spoiled my whole afternoon..
I think coupled with my exhaustion and work, my temper aint the best lately.
I need a break to be alone. A day to be alone.
But it cant be now..
Dad's doin good.. Out in General Wards..
Looking fine thou drowsy n tired mostly..
Im glad. Very thankful n glad that so far everything has been smooth..
Now its just awaiting for him to get better n be hme with us...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home