Nonsensical Bitching

For those who misses JOLENE's endless chattering n rattling, ranting n raving.. For those who misses JOLENE's annoying person so much they wanna cry.. For those who wanna strangle JOLENE for her endless dramatic nonsense yet cant do without her in their lives..

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Happy bdae to my dear sis.. N my farewell...

Alrighty.. In abt 5hrs, i will be on the plane...
Feelings now??? Ermm.... Trying not to think so much or else, i will start crying..
NO.. i m NOT being a pussy.. hhahaaa...
I'm just emotional?? hee....
I cant help it... Farewells always make me upsest.. N especially its ME now leaving behind all i hold dear & all i knw well... Venturing into the unknown on my own...

Spent the whole of last night packing & the whole of today...
I hope i do not fracture any fingers as i lug my luggage off the conveyor belt ltr..
Its DAMN heavy..
Thanks to my dear mom for everything.. For all her worrying n her thoughtfulness..
I knw that the person who is gonna be in more upset than me.. is my mom..
She is gonna be worrying herself nuts all the time abt me.. i m sure..
N all i can say.. (if u r reading this now, mommy.. ) is.. I PROMISE to take good care of myself..
N i love u.. (*.*)

Was celebrating my sister bdae ystday... The cake we bought was.. whoaaa...
It's a huge banana chocolate cake.... I probably ate 1/4 of it in total.. in the past two days..
HAhahaaa....

Celebrated the bdae without my daddy... The poor soul had to work.. n was in JB...

And all of us look real tired.. Mommy was busy with my packing n is not well...

The rest of us were running abt the whole day shopping for my stuff.. hee

Daddy missin in this pic.. We all looked tired..


Okie.. time to get ready.. Dress n have my dinner before i gotta head to the airport...

I wonder can i bring one of my pigs with me... I wanna bring my favourite softtoy.. N u guys (cloze frens) know my love for them rite... hmmm.... Shld i .. or shld i not..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home