buzzzzz
Feelin moody lately..
Partly cuz im bored..
Partly cuz i honestly really totally miss my frens alot.
*i do miss family okie..its a diff kinda missing*
Now then i realise how blardy playful i am.. As in, if i dun play n go out..
I will honestly go nuts.. Play is just too impt in my life.. Period.
More people r returnin home from my level..
Those that moved in few weeks back are now returnin home for the holis..
So by the end of this weekend, i reckon...
I wont see a soul around... Probably a couple of random strays..
Who i dunno cept by sight, their back views etc..
hahaa...
Peace on my level... nice...
Smth i nvr got to really have cuz of the old batch of pple..
N now its really gonna be TOTAL peace.. haaa... Hope i wont freak out la..
If another power failure happens at nite again... i just might really scream..
I think its the Yr end.. n im pondering on alot of things..
How this whole year has been... The ups n downs..
Wondering how the new year will be...
Honestly, i think it will be better.. Thou i'd be faced with the major stress of finding a job when i graduate in July... Which i m startin to worry now as it is..
The new year better be better.... I had enough shit this year as it is.. hahaha...
I do think i deserve a happier and smoother n cheerful year in 2007.
Alrighty... time to go n sleep again...
I love bedtime...
Thats when i escape into my dream world...
hahaa...
Anyway, i hope all u guys r doin fine...
N aint too affected by the flood in SPore...
Ironically, im in a drought/haze here in Melbourne...
hahaa...
Partly cuz im bored..
Partly cuz i honestly really totally miss my frens alot.
*i do miss family okie..its a diff kinda missing*
Now then i realise how blardy playful i am.. As in, if i dun play n go out..
I will honestly go nuts.. Play is just too impt in my life.. Period.
More people r returnin home from my level..
Those that moved in few weeks back are now returnin home for the holis..
So by the end of this weekend, i reckon...
I wont see a soul around... Probably a couple of random strays..
Who i dunno cept by sight, their back views etc..
hahaa...
Peace on my level... nice...
Smth i nvr got to really have cuz of the old batch of pple..
N now its really gonna be TOTAL peace.. haaa... Hope i wont freak out la..
If another power failure happens at nite again... i just might really scream..
I think its the Yr end.. n im pondering on alot of things..
How this whole year has been... The ups n downs..
Wondering how the new year will be...
Honestly, i think it will be better.. Thou i'd be faced with the major stress of finding a job when i graduate in July... Which i m startin to worry now as it is..
The new year better be better.... I had enough shit this year as it is.. hahaha...
I do think i deserve a happier and smoother n cheerful year in 2007.
Alrighty... time to go n sleep again...
I love bedtime...
Thats when i escape into my dream world...
hahaa...
Anyway, i hope all u guys r doin fine...
N aint too affected by the flood in SPore...
Ironically, im in a drought/haze here in Melbourne...
hahaa...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home